Erstwhile Xbox 360 RPG jumps to the competition.
Confirming our earlier speculation after the game was announced for Japan, Ubisoft announced today that it will publish Enchanted Arms for PlayStation 3 this March.
Developed by FromSoftware, Enchanted Arms will be one of the first traditional RPGs to hit the system. The game finds players in the role of Atsuma, an enchanter-in-training that embarks on a journey to save the world from war and join up with new allies. In addition to the promised 50+ hours of gameplay, the game will also feature motion-sensitive support to use weapons, recover your EX power meter, unlock additional attacks and solve puzzles. It also features 130 unlockable creatures, an all-new English language track, and ten minutes of new anime video.
The full feature list from Ubisoft's press release includes:
- SIXAXIS(TM) Wireless Controller Integration Provides an Immersive Experience: Use the motion-sensitive controller to harness weapons, recover your EX power meter, unlock more powerful attacks and solve puzzles.
- Master the SpeedTactics Battle System: Easy-to-navigate interface, the ability to move characters in-battle and distance-dependent attacks combine to create fast-paced, hands-on gameplay.
- More Than 500 Characters, Including 130 Unlockable Creatures You Control: Find and unlock 130 controllable creatures to use in battle as part of your team. Customize your party and learn to harness their unique abilities. Includes 30 all new creatures exclusive to the PLAYSTATION 3 system.
- Includes Both the Original Japanese and an All-New English Language Track: Choose to play the game with either Japanese or English dialogue.
- More Than 50 Hours of Epic Gameplay: Delve deeper as you meet new characters and explore over 75 environments with multiple objectives and branching missions.
- Includes More Than an Hour of Anime Cinematics and Video: Including ten minutes of all-new exclusive video.
Add Your Comments!
Please keep your comments relevant to this news article. Promotional and inappropriate comments may be removed at our discretion.
You must enter a valid email address. You will be sent an email with a link you must click to confirm your comment. Your comment will not be visible until you do so. Your email address will be kept confidential, and will never be displayed or shared.